Summerfast 10km 2024 is a BC Athletics sanctioned race.
The Summerfast 10K course is a scenic, flat, fast run along the Stanley Park Seawall
The start is located adjacent to Ceperley Playground, east of Stanley Park Drive, on the bike path. The race course swings around the south side of Lost Lagoon and passes beneath West Georgia Street before doing a short loop in Coal Harbour. From there runners head out onto the Seawall. The race course then follows along the Seawall in a counter clockwise direction. The finish line is back at Ceperley Field, close to the start.
When and Where?
Date: Saturday, July 6, 2024
Race Start: 7:30 AM
Location: Stanley Park
Thursday, July 4th and Friday, July 5th (time TBD)
at Forerunners and, for out-of-towners, on race day at the start line from TBC.
If you would like to pick up the race package for someone, please bring the person’s registration confirmation (either in hard or soft copy).
3889 Main Street
Vancouver, BC, V5V 3P1
- Race timing is being provided by Startline Timing. Results will be available online shortly after the race.
- A complimentary bag check will be located near the start/finish area. Please ensure your bag is clearly marked with your race number.
- Water provided at the start/finish and two points on the course.
- On-site First Aid services.
- Join us for post-race for delicious home-baked goods made by VFAC members, fresh fruit from Stong’s, and Starbucks coffee.
Stanley Park Facilities
- Parking is available in the park (click on map below to enlarge)
- Toilets at start/finish, 5km & 8.5km
Getting to the Race on Public Transit or by Bicycle
If coming from Vancouver, the #19 bus stops at Park Drive and Pipeline Road, which is 1 km from the Start/Finish area. The #250 bus stops at Georgia and Denman, and is also about 1 km from the Start/Finish area. If coming from the North Shore, the #250 and #240 buses stop at Georgia and Gilford, which is about 1 km from the Start/Finish area. There is also easy cycling access via the Beach Avenue bike lane, which leads straight to the Start/Finish. More information can be found on the Parks website and you can plan your trip on Translink.